Windham Terrace offers a full program of community activities, creating an ideal setting for building friendships and developing interests and hobbies. Our residents may choose to participate in daily social activities and entertainment, enjoy the companionship of fellow residents, staff, and visitors, or simply relax in the comfort of one's own apartment.
Here is a sampling of a "Day in the Life" of our residents:
- Savor delicious meals in our gracious, comfortable dining room complete with grand piano.
- Take advantage of our fully stocked country kitchen for resident and family use. It’s a great place to have coffee or a snack and catch up with the news!
- Leave the driving to us with our courtesy-scheduled transportation to appointments.
- Live free from day-to-day chores.
- Participate in organized activities such as lectures, current events, art classes, crafts, games, clubs, and religious services.
- Keep fit through exercise classes, walking, yoga and Tai Chi.
- Attend afternoon teas, happy hours, live concerts and performances, movies, barbeques, and holiday/theme parties.
- Get pampered in our salon/barber shop or rejuvenate in a whirlpool bath.
- Join outings to cultural events, restaurants, scenic drives, shopping, and more.
- Get together with fellow residents, friends or family in the cozy sunroom or our elegant living room complete with fireplace.
- Entertain family and friends in our private dining room.
- Receive visits from members of the local community, including students, neighbors, clergy, and pets.
- Venture outdoors to enjoy the terrace, garden and walking paths.
- Relax with a good book or access the internet in our handsome library.
- Enjoy resting reading, or watching TV in the privacy of one’s own apartment.
- Receive assistance as needed with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, transferring, continence, medication management, and nursing care.